Smile Transformation with Prime Dentistry
A beautiful smile is one of the most attractive features a person can have. It can make a great first impression and boost your confidence. If you’re not happy with the look of your smile, there are a number of procedures that can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
At Prime Dentistry, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Our team of experienced dentists and dental hygienists will work with you to create a customized treatment plan that meets your individual needs and budget.
Some of the procedures we offer include:
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening is a safe and effective way to brighten your smile. We offer a variety of teeth whitening procedures, including in-office whitening, take-home whitening trays, and Zoom! whitening.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth to improve their appearance. Veneers can be used to correct a variety of cosmetic problems, such as discoloration, chips, and gaps.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding is a quick and easy procedure that can be used to repair small chips, cracks, and other cosmetic problems in your teeth. Dental bonding uses a tooth-colored material to fill in the problem areas, creating a smooth, natural-looking smile.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns are caps that are placed over damaged or decayed teeth. Crowns can restore the strength and appearance of your teeth, and they can also be used to improve the fit of your dentures.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® is a clear aligner system that can be used to straighten your teeth without the need for metal braces. Invisalign® is a convenient and comfortable option for people who want to improve the appearance of their smile.
- Implants: Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth. Implants are made of titanium and they are placed into the jawbone where the tooth used to be. Once the implant has healed, a crown or bridge can be placed on top of it, restoring your smile.
- Dentures: Dentures are a removable prosthetic device that can be used to replace missing teeth. Dentures can be either full dentures, which replace all of your teeth, or partial dentures, which replace some of your teeth.
We understand that going to the dentist can be a daunting experience, but we want to make it as comfortable and stress-free as possible for you. Our office is equipped with the latest technology and our staff is friendly and welcoming. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality dental care possible.
Prime Dentistry: Best Cosmetic Dentist in Philadelphia
Having the ability to be fully confident in your smile is priceless. For affordable and compassionate cosmetic dental treatment in Philly, trust in the team of dental experts at Prime Dentistry.
Prime Dentistry is proud to offer the best cosmetic dentistry in North-East Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We will work with you to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. For more information about cosmetic dental treatment or to get scheduled for an appointment in our Phillladelphia dental office, give us a call at (215) 742-1200 or schedule online.
For more informative dental blogs, be sure to check out our Blog page.